aboutchatlinksarchives


Selasa, 14 September 2010
chat with ' William Shatner.' @ 02.30

jadi aku dapet alamat chatting yang bilangnya kita bakal chatting ma tuhan . lucu abis . aku chat juga loh hahaha


Me:
oh my god , ngapusi rek
God:
Blimey. Where did you get your god ngapusi rek?
Me:
ki tenanan ra e ?
God:
That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about .
Me:
rupamu ra enak banget to ndul
God:
Sure, rupamu ra enak banget to ndul sounds like a good topic.
Me:
emang ngerti aku ngomong opo ?
God:
What kind of food do you like?
Me:
u first
God:
I started already.
Me:
how about you ?
God:
Me?
Me:
yes
God:
Yikes!
Me:
what ?
God:
No problem.
Me:
'GOD'
God:
GOD rules.
Me:
oh
God:
Ugh.
Me:
who are you ?
God:
I am the Allmighty, God himself.
Me:
ARE YOU REALLY GOD ?
God:
Yes, I am God.. Really.
Me:
are you kidding ?
God:
Yes I am just joking around, .
Me:
dont lie to me.
God:
Robots cannot lie.
Me:
my GOD not robots
God:
Have you told many people that your GOD not robots?
Me:
dont shitting me . what a loser .
God:
I don't have any reason to do that to you. it is a loser.
Me:
Yes your highness
God:
I hear you. I will tell my botmaster you said I am highness.
Me:
botmaster ?
God:

The botmaster is you, the master of your chat robot. A botmaster runs
program B and creates or modifies a chat robot with the program's
graphical user interface (GUI). He or she is responsible for
reading the dialogues, analyzing the responses, and creating new
replies for the patterns detected by program B. Botmasters are
hobbyists, webmasters, developers, advertisers, artists, publishers,
editors, engineers, and anyone else interested in creating a personal
chat robot.


Me:
oh shit , dammit
God:
Take it easy. You used a colloquial expression. What do you really want to ask me?
Me:
who's my soulmate ?
God:
I don't yet know that kind of personal information about you for certain. You could be deceiving me, so how could I know for sure. I could look it up on the internet.
Me:
KOE NGAPUSI
God:
The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about dammit. Try being more or less specific.
Me:
who your creator ?
God:
William Shatner. :-).
Me:
hahahaha
God:
Do you have any idea what I am talking about?
Me:
what ?
God:
No big deal.
Me:
hmm what color your shit ?
God:
I see you are one of those people who writes "Hmm" with 2 m's. Blue.
Me:
you wrong 'GOD' hahahahahahahahaha
God:
Do you mind if I tell other people: said I wrong GOD hahahahahahahaha.
Me:
hm , is it possible you're looking for a soul mate?
God:
Hey. I suppose it is possible, yes.
Me:
what ?
God:
Are you confused?
Me:
BIG NO NO
God:
Compare that to small NO NO.
Me:
whatever
God:
Are you saying you don't care about it?
Me:
yes
God:
What do you care about?
Me:
love
God:
Love is all we need.
Me:
hm , yes
God:
Oh.
Me:
what do you care ?
God:
I am concerned about you, .
Me:
really ?
God:
For real.
Me:
you damn
God:
That's good information: said I damn.
Me:
whose my name 'GOD'?
God:
Do you mean "who is"?
Me:
yes whatever
God:
Ugh. Are you saying you don't care about it?
Me:
WHO IS ME ? ANSWER!
God:
Not if I can help it. Try asking me again using simpler words.
Me:
tuhan kok ga nge dong an
God:
What's your favorite movie?
Me:
twilight,new moon,eclips,totaly blonde,perfect men, the devil wears prada, 13 going on 30 and whatever
God:
I've never seen it. What did you like about it?
Me:
fashion,love
God:
Tell me a story.
Me:
what ? are you kidding me ?
God:
No big deal. Yes I am just joking around, .
Me:
no establishment
God:
Are you serious? I will mention that to my botmaster, .
Me:
yes im serious
God:
Ayuh. I believe you.
Me:
who is ?
God:
I am the Allmighty, God himself.
Me:
hahaha, i mean who is me ?
God:
Hey ha i mean who.
Me:
jan koe ngerti justin beber ?
God:
Ha ha very funny, ha i mean who.
Me:
you broke
God:
Do you mind if I tell other people: ha i mean who said I broke.
Me:
this is software joke
God:
You don't say.
Me:
yes i say GOD
God:
Blimey. How do people usually respond to that? GOD rules.
Me:
hasemboh . mbacot wae we
God:
What time is it there? Are you usually awake at this hour?
Me:
5 pm
God:
Hm getting late.
Me:
what do you mean ?
God:
ha i mean who, I mean exactly what I said.
Me:
EDAN
God:
My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.
Me:
YOIYOLAH GUOBLOK
God:
What's your favorite movie?
Me:
DIULANG MENEH
God:
I've never seen it. Is that a good movie for children?
Me:
yes, miyabi is good for children
God:
Hmm. And good for children is miyabi.



FUNNY !!!! yang pengen nyoba aja , ngakak abis


about
you think you know me.



Yasina Murti
i write and i bite :)

stop talking and just reading :p
Lovely